suunto d5 computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leigh Ann Nunn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i just left key west where i did 6 dives on 3 days. Dives 1 thru 5 were perfect with my d5 everything worked as it was supposed to. But on dive 6 my d5 would not show the air pressure in my tank. I had to use a regular gage for my last dive. After the dive, i synced my d5 with my phone app and it showed my starting air pressure in the app but never showed it on my computer. We even switched tanks. Any ideas as to why this happened?

Were you still connected to the tank pod?

The other day my tank pod dropped off my D5 for a moment. I reset it and all was well

Were you still connected to the tank pod?

The other day my tank pod dropped off my D5 for a moment. I reset it and all was well
It had to be to sync with my phone app to show my depth. Time etc after the dive was over

You said it showed your starting pressure.

Perhaps it dropped after reading the starting pressure, mine did.

You said it showed your starting pressure.

Perhaps it dropped after reading the starting pressure, mine did.
I said it did not show the air pressure on dive #6 on the computer itself but after the dive was over and the computer was synced with my phone app it showed it in the app but not on the actual computer itself where it did on dives 1 thry 5

i synced my d5 with my phone app and it showed my starting air pressure in the app but never showed it on my computer.

So after the dive you could see only the starting pressure of the. dive? Or could you see the entire dive graph of your air pressure?

If the former you may have simply lost connection. If the. latter and you just had dashes throughout your dive it sounds as if you may need to contact Suunto

So after the dive you could see only the starting pressure of the. dive? Or could you see the entire dive graph of your air pressure?

If the former you may have simply lost connection. If the. latter and you just had dashes throughout your dive it sounds as if you may need to contact Suunto
You could see the entire dive graph before and after the dive. Except where the air pressure goes it had all dashes

I'm not sure how you can see your entire dive before it happened, but if it recorded your pressure throughout the dive yet failed to display it, then there is a problem that will need Suunto help.

I'm not sure how you can see your entire dive before it happened, but if it recorded your pressure throughout the dive yet failed to display it, then there is a problem that will need Suunto help.
We all thought it was weird as well. No issues like this on the first 5 dives. Definitely something going on. I will update once I find out from Suunto what the deal is

Back
Top Bottom