Suunto D6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercov31

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Suunto D6 I would like to sale. I use it for just a back up computer in gage mode only, the computer says 108 dives 59 hours. All other modes work fine I just ues the gage mode. Its has some scratches on the protective face and the loop on the band for tucking in the extra band when you put it on in broke, I put a zip tie on it. The 2 year 200 dive service was done about 1 year ago, I cant find my receipt but I can call the dive shop if needed. I'm the only owner and had it for about 5 or 6 years. You can see the No Fly symbol on because I dove it yesterday. There is nothing wrong with the computer it's just to nice for a back up and I need other gear. Asking $400 shipping included in the CON US. I don't use pay pal.

Attachments

• 100_0807.JPG
    100_0807.JPG
    376.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_0809.JPG
    100_0809.JPG
    349.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_0806.JPG
    100_0806.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 75
interested but the zip-tie strap and 2 years old... flexible on price?

interested but the zip-tie strap and 2 years old... flexible on price?

PM withed a question. The computer is 5 -6 years old. The 2 year 200 dives service was done a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom