Suunto D9 vs Aeris epic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should post and search in the Computers subforum of the Equipment forums.

I love my D9 and use it with the wireless transmitter. You will hear or read that the numbers on the display are small, the compass is not the greatest, and the Suuntos are conservative.

Aside from that it's a fantastic dive computer.

Cheers.

-J.-

i love my d9!!! the numbers are plenty large enough in my opinion, the compass works
beautifully, and i've never had any problem with it. the only complaint i have with it is that they used vertical islets for the band, instead of horizontal ones. so it can be a little too tight, or not nearly tight enough. great computer. i trust suunto products over anyone elses.

i love my d9!!! the numbers are plenty large enough in my opinion, the compass works
beautifully, and i've never had any problem with it. the only complaint i have with it is that they used vertical islets for the band, instead of horizontal ones. so it can be a little too tight, or not nearly tight enough. great computer. i trust suunto sport computer products over anyone else's.

I prefer my Suunto computers over any other computers. Yes they are a bit more "conservative" than a few others but I make some pretty long dives nonetheless. I don't think you can get a better computer than Suunto. This coming from someone with over ten computers including Aeris, Oceanic, Suunto, DiveRite and Uwatec and I have been using diving computers for twenty years.

Thank you! You are right that would be a more appropriate forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom