Closed Suunto Eon Steel + Tank Pod Transmitter - SOLD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wonderand

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Suunto Eon Steel and Tank Pod Transmitter.

Great air integrated scuba diving computer. Bought to use as a backup, but I upgraded instead.

15 total dives on the computer. Battery shows a 36hr charge. Includes tank pod and USB cable. Will not separate.

$600 - Free shipping to US, local pickup available in Los Angeles. Paypal/Venmo accepted, FF preferred or buyer pays G&S fees.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0056.jpeg
    IMG_0056.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 59
Hey! I'm interested in this computer and pod but I'm new to the forums. Not even sure what FF and G&S mean. Can you tell me when this was purchased and if any service has been completed on the unit? Tried to DM but I can't yet.

@DavidHaines FF = paypal friends and family. People use that to avoid paying a 3% fee out of their total cost AND bypass tax laws. G & S = goods and services. This involves paying a fee but provides buyer protections if the seller is scanning you or deceptive.

@DavidHaines FF = paypal friends and family. People use that to avoid paying a 3% fee out of their total cost AND bypass tax laws. G & S = goods and services. This involves paying a fee but provides buyer protections if the seller is scanning you or deceptive.
Thank you! Great explanation. And the G&S thing makes it a lot less risky. Nice!

Yep, and I'm good with either I just ask the buyer to cover the fees if they'd prefer to use Goods and Services.

Computer was purchased used a month ago and the oldest dive on it is from 2017. Works as it should and the battery looks good, but I tried to price it so that any buyer could factor in the service costs if they want to take it in.

I'll PM you as well, thanks for the interest.

Still available - price drop to $625 shipped to the US.

Back
Top Bottom