Suunto problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to post a new thread about this, but this may speak to it.

We had 6 (six!) Novo's from our rental line fail within about three months of each other. All of them got the same HWERR:009 error, which is the pressure sensor, I believe. Their customer service has been solid and we've gotten them all replaced for free, but man it was frustrating for a while.

Ha. We’ve had 9 fail. All replaced by SUUNTO but they claimed complete ignorance of the problem when I approached them at DEMA. (Wink wink nudge nudge).

My 3 button zoop's buttons are small and pretty hard to push down - I'm glad it's only a backup. My Vyper Air has 4 buttons but it has the cover over it so the buttons are much easier to press. I guess I could get a boot for the 3 button zoop and it would solve the problem.
With thick 5mm gloves its virtually impossible to get to these kinds of buttons. Great for no glove warm water diving but gloves and tiny buttons not so much!

Back
Top Bottom