Suunto SK7 DSS bungee mount $12 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudsky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a brand new DSS bungee mount for a SK7 compass. I purchased it to see how well my Oceanic compass would work in it. It mostly fits, but I don't completly like it. So I think I am going to go with a clip mount for my compass.
I wouldl have to pay to ship it back to get my $12 back if I were to return it, so I figured I would give someone a chance to get this mount for a little cheaper than if they were to order one from a shop (at least save the shipping). I'll sell it for $12 shipped anywhere in the Conti U.S.

Or if anyone has a Clip boot for an Oceanic SWIV compass laying around, (the one with one red line on the face) I would trade this DSS mount for it.

I have a brand new DSS bungee mount for a SK7 compass. I purchased it to see how well my Oceanic compass would work in it. It mostly fits, but I don't completly like it. So I think I am going to go with a clip mount for my compass.
I wouldl have to pay to ship it back to get my $12 back if I were to return it, so I figured I would give someone a chance to get this mount for a little cheaper than if they were to order one from a shop (at least save the shipping). I'll sell it for $12 shipped anywhere in the Conti U.S.

Or if anyone has a Clip boot for an Oceanic SWIV compass laying around, (the one with one red line on the face) I would trade this DSS mount for it.
Sounds good to me. I need a mount for my SK7. I'll buy it. 818-521-6998

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom