Sold! Suunto Tank transmitter

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Suunto tank pod. $145 OBO shipped. It has a new battery. All scuba gear should be checked by a certified technician. Steve

Attachments

• pod.jpg
    pod.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 49
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 41
Yes it is. It looks in decent shape. I have no way of testing it, but if for some reason it does not work I will take it back. Steve

I will lower the price to $95 shipped.

So I learned a couple of pieces of info:
1. It does say transmitter on it.
2. The model number is DP 173.
3. There is a letter with it that states it went through the recall.
It is Compatible with Suunto DX, D9tx, D6i, D4i, D9, HelO2, Vytec DS, and Vyper Air dive computers.

@scubatrax you might want to change the title to Suunto transmitter instead of Suunto tank pod. The tank pod is only for the d5, core, and steel.

Reactions: Zef
@scubatrax - I' have been gifted a D6i and need a transmitter, so I'll buy this one. DMing you my contact info.
Edit: Turns out I cannot DM yet. Do you mind DMing me to begin a conversation thread?

@scubatrax - I' have been gifted a D6i and need a transmitter, so I'll buy this one. DMing you my contact info.
Edit: Turns out I cannot DM yet. Do you mind DMing me to begin a conversation thread?
Make another post. Just reply to this one.

There. That was easy.

1710248927198.png

Congrats on bring gifted a D6i? May I ask how you became so lucky?

Hint, it'll increase your post count and enable you to send a DM :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom