Closed: Suunto Vyper Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outofofficebrb

HARRO HUNNAYYY
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Available is a Suunto Vyper Air I bought when I first started diving. It has a total history of 105 hours across 150 dives. It can be yours for $400 via PayPal. MSRP is $725. Free shipping in CONUS. If this post is still up and not marked as sold or closed, it is still available.

It has never been dropped and has been rinsed in warm, fresh water after each dive. It has the original screen protector on it which shows some light scuffs but the screen itself is in perfect condition with no wear. The strap is the original length and has never been cut. I replaced the battery through a Suunto dealer recently and also had it pressure tested at the time. It has only had 30 dives since replacement so it’s a very fresh battery.

Also included is the USB cable and the original box but no manual. The manual is easily accessible online at the Suunto website.

If you are interested in the wireless transmitter, I have that available for $200 (MSRP $450). Buy both and you can have them for $500. The recall has been completed on the transmitter. Please PM or comment here with any questions. Pictures are below.

Thanks for looking! This will be cross posted with groups in Facebook.

IMG_5069[1].JPG IMG_5071[1].JPG IMG_5072[1].JPG IMG_5073[1].JPG

Last edited:
Update: Wireless transmitter is no longer available (sold). Vyper Air, original box, USB cable still available. $325 including PayPal fees and shipping.

Last edited:
no biggie. I occasionally buy a used Suunto to keep as a spare when I see one. (Just swapped in our last spare, my husband's Vyper went bonkers on our last trip - it's been on for 3 months now saying "Err")

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom