Suunto Vyper (not air-integrated, wrist mount)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessOfPower

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My dive gear is sitting unused and I have a baby on the way, so time to clear out the things that are better off being used when still 'current'...

Used Suunto Vyper for sale
- Been on ~75 dives
- Screen in unscratched, but screen cover is scratched (looks perfectly fine and clear underwater)
- Battery is almost dead, got that way in storage, but it still turns on and shows accurate date and time. Battery of vypers is user replaceable so that's great for you
- Comes in stock standard wrist with extra wrist lanyard attached
- Unused DSS low profile vyper mount included if you want it (I did have plans, but life got in the way, so sad)
- User programmeble 21-50% O2, oxygen pp limit is user settable, yada yada yada. Just a standard Vyper.

Want it? $200 including shipping to US or Canada. Shipping to other countries will be small amount more depending on where you are (we can negotiate that over PM)

DSC00452.jpgDSC00453.jpgDSC00454.jpgDSC00455.jpg

Forgot to mention - this was bought in 2007, has been out of the water since early 2009 (so out of warranty), and I have the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom