For Sale Suunto Vytec, Vyper Console, and Download Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is the following:

Suunto Vytec computer: Works fine. Includes a brand new installed screen protector and battery. Shows no wear. Watch band is uncut. $225

Suunto Vyper console with pressure gauge (imperial) and compass, with quick disconnect HP hose, instruction manual and storage bag. Battery still shows full bars. Everything works perfectly. The few scuffs on the screen protector disappear underwater. $250

Suunto Download Cable: SOLD

Please reply to this thread and PM me your zip code for a shipping quote. Cross posted. PayPal only.

IMG_0223_zpst2wnf3lp.jpg

IMG_0192_zpstpsciisj.jpg

IMG_0193_zpseeowgaht.jpg
View attachment 427979

Last edited:
Download cable is sold.

Hi. I could do $200US + shipping.

Shipping to you would be $38US, so your total would be $238US.

If that sounds good, my PayPal ID is gpr26@hotmail.com. I will send you a tracking number when I ship it on Monday.

Sorry for delay. Yes US$238 works for me. Please confirm we have a deal and I will immediately forward payment to your PayPal ID. Thanks Malcolm

Malcolm,

Yes we are still good for $238 for the vytec shipped to you.

If you happen to have a need for a transmitter, I have one that works with the vytec. It is fresh back from Suunto after being serviced from their transmitter recall. It has not been used since the service.

If you want the transmitter, I can let it go for $100US. No additional shipping if you buy it with the vytec.

Let me know what you want to do. My PayPal is gpr26@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Don’t need the transmitter but thanks.

Have just sent US$238 to your PayPal account from mine.

Best wishes from Downunder

QUOTE="Rand, post: 8125682, member: 75670"]Malcolm,

Yes we are still good for $238 for the vytec shipped to you.

If you happen to have a need for a transmitter, I have one that works with the vytec. It is fresh back from Suunto after being serviced from their transmitter recall. It has not been used since the service.

If you want the transmitter, I can let it go for $100US. No additional shipping if you buy it with the vytec.

Let me know what you want to do. My PayPal is gpr26@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Geoff[/QUOTE]

Vytec is SOLD.

All items SOLD. Please delete thread.

Back
Top Bottom