Tajiguas, SoCal November 08, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went diving today at Tajiguas. Had 15-20ft Viz. Hour long dive. Figured i would post some photos here. Hope you like. Taken with Sealife DC600 Single Strobe

An Egg Case of a Skate or Shark
PICT000711.jpg

Nudibranch of some sort.
PICT00698.jpg

Sponge
PICT00798.jpg

Leather Sea Star
PICT00446.jpg

Spanish Shawl with Eggs
PICT00617.jpg

Spanish Shawl Approaching an Anemone
PICT00467.jpg

White Spotted Rose Anemone
PICT003810.jpg

Nice photos, looks like a good dive.

Thank you it was. I love that dive site.

Hey, I thought you said none of the photos turned out very good. These photos are great! Good dive yesterday. It was amazing how the weather changed on the drive home. We hit the water just in time. It's nasty weather today!

Hey, I thought you said none of the photos turned out very good. These photos are great! Good dive yesterday. It was amazing how the weather changed on the drive home. We hit the water just in time. It's nasty weather today!

Well when i was looking at it on the camera they did not look that good. Im guessing because it was so light out. Yea know what you mean hit the water just in time. If you want any of the photos just let me know and ill send ya them in full. :)

Hi Guys,

Yea because of the threat of gale force winds today the Spectre cancelled the boat for today. BTW nice shots Erika.

John

Hi Guys,

Yea because of the threat of gale force winds today the Spectre cancelled the boat for today. BTW nice shots Erika.

John

Tell me about the wind. I was at Ventura harbor waiting for people to come in with fish. There was Water comming over the Break wall, Palm frans falling every where and Harbor patrol busy as ever :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom