Taking a trip to the Fort Myers/Cape Coral Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive4Life

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good dive charters over there or any good dives to go on? Looking to do some diving while I visit the Grandparents. Thanks

Headhunter Charters at Fish Tale Marina is one of the best in the state IMO. They run a pair of 42' six packs but you have to charter the entire boat (it's a flat rate deal). There's a FM dive shop that puts trips together on those boats frequently. Check around because I don't know the name of the shop (I book direct when I go).

Water temps are in the low 60s in the Gulf right now. Drive east 90 minutes for warmer water. :)
But you already know that....

Dive4Life:
Does anyone know any good dive charters over there or any good dives to go on? Looking to do some diving while I visit the Grandparents. Thanks
I believe the dive shop the other member was talking about is Dean's Dive Center. In the last couple of months they've had two trips a month. Speak to Brent at Dean's. 239-489-0500. He's the owner/operator.

Nelson

The water is colder over this side (at the moment) and viz is not usually as good on the gulf as you may be used to on the other side - It is great for Spearfishing though if you are in to it. As from the previous post - give Brent a call - he regularly organizes day trips on Sundays - he's also been around forever, so can give you the low down on all the diving over here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom