tall wino gal in Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wino once bubbled...
Preparing to begin my OW cert. in April- looking forward it.

Anyone have any thought on wetsuits for really tall gals like me- 6'- 144 lbs.?

Check out our equipment forums for details on all types of exposure suits. As for your open water class be sure to post details when your done. Welcome!

Check out the Henderson Hyperstretch .... my daughter is 5'11" and 3/4" and about 155 lbs ...... after trying on all different types, that was the one she loved. It was very slightly short in the ankle, but fit her long torso and arms well - and being tall and thin (the 155 is a lot of soccer muscle) the hyperstretch hugged her very comfortably ..... (of course I am 5'4" and way heavier and I love my hyperstrech as well!!!)

Welcome to the board Wino!

You will find a lot of useful information - just do the search in the archives.
As well you will meet (virtually or in person) many great people here.

I don't know how much you have checked out the dive shops in London but it sounds like most have a group of divers attached! There's also a club or two where you can find lots of dive buds. It sounds like everyone is starting to rev up thier plans for the summer so now is a good time to jump in! Between Scubaboard, a shop and a club you'll be as busy as you want to be! PM me if I can help in any way. Have fun!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom