Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found out the reason I didnt get the other gator vid emailed was it was too big. I will work to resolve this problem and get it uploaded later. Stay tuned!

Awesome video, I can't wait to see the other one.

What was the water temp like? I need to get out and do some diving soon but I hate cold water.

The water temp registered 74 on my computer the one time I looked at it. It could have been a little lower but I was testing out a drysuit so I wasnt the slightest bit cool.

The gulf this past week was 55*

I am diving in Jupiter this weekend and I expect the temp to be a low of 66* to a high of 72*

The NATURAL behavior of a wild animal is to run from something strange (man). When they dont, that is the first sign of trouble! I have to say, I was a little nervous putting the camera in front of my face for fear of loosing direct eye contact with the reptile.

55°

To get the "degree" symbol to show, hold down the "Alt" key and press 0176 and release. You should get °

LOL! I was gonna suggest the same thing...alt+0176..
Glad somebody else knows "the code." :)

55°

To get the "degree" symbol to show, hold down the "Alt" key and press 0176 and release. You should get °

Not to turn this into a "code discussion" but this will not work in the text box of SB correct? That code is for text editors and processors right?

NVM....I have tried it both in Word and Notepad and neither worked. Do not worry...skip over the post.

Doesn't work in the text box for me . . . IE8.

Once I hit the "1" while pressing alt, IE jumps to the top of the page.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom