Tampa road trip, 8/19 -8/20, Boynton/Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just noticed that the happy hour at the Press Box is also on the 19th, and some people are signed up for both :confused:

Are we gonna' split this thread? Start finalizing first trip?

gettin' close ... 10 days to Boynton ....

Bruce

Doing it right now. Give me ten minutes.:jump: Sorry, I've been spinning out of control the last few days. :)

Note, I have separated out the original thread so that we might begin our final planning.

GCD, Want to get us signed up for the boat, please?

Scott, do you think you could check on the room? The Holiday Inn Express sounds like it could be a winner, yes?

Also, I think we are open to two more people possibly?

I would prefer to personally book my spot on the boat and then I am responsible for my CC charges. Keeps everything simpler in the event of who knows what.

Bruce

I have booked a single spot (me) on Kev's site (Underwater Explorer) for 08:00-12:00 on 08/20/08. There are 5 spots left on boat.

I have not made any arrangements for lodging.....whatever you guys want to do is fine with me.

I will drive my own car because I will be taking a long route back to visit some folks in Vero Beach.

I am good to go .... just need to lose 15 lb. in 7 days ..... sigh.

Bruce

Just noticed that the happy hour at the Press Box is also on the 19th, and some people are signed up for both :confused:

As soon as I get a free sec I will have a look at that. Showing just popped up so I am getting ready for that and I have the Zeagle thing tonight so....:14:

Bruce sounds good on all counts. :)

Have room for a newbie? I have to drive down there anyway for business.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom