Tan Delta Extra fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPEARIT

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering selling my set of XXL fins and wondering what is a fair asking price for them? I'm not doing as much spearfishing as I used to and find myself using my regular Tan Delta's more than these. Kind of hard to consider selling them though since I still have the set of original FF's that Bob sent to me in 1982 when I was stationed on Okinawa.

I sold several pairs of Tan Delta Excellorators that were not the correct size a few years back. I got between $400-$500 for them, depending on condition. With the current situation of there being no new Tan Delta fins available, you might get more. I know that if I were to consider selling my Tan Delta Flying Force Fins (that are basically new and the last ones made by Bob), I would want at least $750.

Thanks for the reply and it was inline with what I was thinking. If anyone is seriously interested in the fins, contact me for info/pics. Email,tcollins@ec.rr.com, is probably best and I may have a delay in responding; looks like we may get 4 to 5 days of diving weather.

Thanks for the reply and it was inline with what I was thinking. If anyone is seriously interested in the fins, contact me for info/pics. Email,tcollins@ec.rr.com, is probably best and I may have a delay in responding; looks like we may get 4 to 5 days of diving weather.
Seriously interested!!! I left u an email. Please get back to me when u get a chance. Thanks

You must be getting some good diving in, lol!!! I'm still interested. Please respond to my email with pics please. Thanks

The fins are for sale. They include whiskers and bungee heel straps and the asking price is $650.00 with US shipping included. I will also consider a trade for a set of Tan Delta regular fins. Pics to follow later today.

The fins are still available and I'm lowering the price to $430.00(with shipping within CONUS) before I list them on ebay next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom