Tanks a lot!! (and a camera) in So Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm not selling ALL of my tanks but selling one or two. When one or two sell I'll mark them all sold to elminate any confusion. First one to paypal the money or show up with the cash get it. Here's what I have:

Faber HP 120 (3180 psi +10%) with a pro valve. Current visual and hydro but don't remember dates. Will check when I get home. This one is filled with 32% and marked for nitrox. $300

Faber LP 95 (2400 psi + 10%) with a pro valve. Hydro and visual done in Nov 2010. $200

XS Scuba (worthington) LP 95 (2400 psi + 10%) yoke valve. DIN avail for a fee. Hydro and visual completed today. $200

Double XS Scuba LP 108s with OMS DIN isolation manifold (no markings on bands). $600 Note: If you're new to doubles, I can work a deal on a 55 lb wing, plate & harness, too. Just add regulators!!

Sealife DC 800 pro set. Includes camera, housing, strobe, batt & charger, manual, carry bag, lanyard. Been on 4 dives total. I actually lost the camera for a long time...which is another way of saying I never looked in the housing. Ugh!! Thought I'd love it but photography just isn't my thing. $450 OBO

Obviously I'd like local pick up (or meet within reason) except camera, which I can ship. You can read my feedback on here or ebay to see I am pretty accurate when I describe sale items. Can't post pics at work so will try later tonight.

Last edited:
A bit more info:

Faber 95 has a born-on date of 03/01

XS Scuba 95 born-on date is 5/96. Hydro that was just completed was the first since factory hydro (due to storage). For what it's worth, didn't even need a tumble and have receipt to show it.

Faber 120 born-on date is 01/02. Last hydro was 03/08 and visual was 05/10.

XS Scuba 108s born-on date was 04/07

I can take pics if absolutely necessary if there's any genuine interest. REASONABLE offers would be considered but nothing ridiculously low. Selling one of the 95s is most desirable since I have two different versions.

Have a great week to all!!

where in So ca

Hey Rich. I'm up in the IE (Riverside). I can meet somewhere depending on what you're interested in. For the doubles, I'll go to SD. :D Nice username. Had an Erion 929 for a while. Good times!!

Tanks anyone?

If someone is interested in going to doubles, I can do the doubles with Agir 56 lb wing, plate and harness for $700. All in EXCELLENT condition (not selling wing or plate only).

Do you still have the doubles, plate and wing? If so, are the doubles in hydro?

Wow....I got your first post? Welcome to scubaboard. Yes, I still have them and yes, still in hydro as stated in the 2nd post on this thread.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom