Tanks, reg, and more.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ktomlinson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Catalina Al80 Needs VIP(expired in September), first hydro 03/09 $100

qepeduty.jpg

2 OMS 112's first hydro 10/98 and 05/98, last hydro 09/12. The tanks currently need tumbling, cleaning and VIP. I have it on my todo list. Before I do the work $225 each or both for $400. After the work $250 each or both for $450.

ypu9ujes.jpg

2 Dive Rite stainless steel back plates w deluxe harness $80 each

8epe6ata.jpg

2 Hog 38lb wings $175 each

ubuzesag.jpg
uhyjy4uh.jpg

Hollis 212 non swivel DC2 with yoke and rebuild kit. Great regulator, used for ~100 dives. $250

7amuvaqe.jpg

Underwater metal detector. No brand name. Used one time in fresh water during rescue class. Found junk metal with it when using it on land. Paid $300 on eBay asking $100.

ne7anasu.jpg
asa9u4e5.jpg

Northern Diver CNX25 drysuit size ML, size 9 boots. Comes with drysuit hanger and bag. Seals look pretty good, small fraying on one wrist and neck. No scratches on inflator. Zipper is in good condition. Bought used on eBay but didn't fit. I am 5' 10.5" 185lbs size 10.5 shoe, I got into it but it was too tight and too short for me. The boots were the correct size. I felt like it would fit someone 5'8" - 5'9" and 165 lbs. Asking $500.

ymurydub.jpg
yqysedar.jpg

uvebusar.jpg
ypysa2u8.jpg

huje8asa.jpg
e5yhejy9.jpg

unaquru7.jpg

I can ship for actual shipping cost or meet up in Live Oak, Fl or Valdosta, Ga. Will accept offers. Can pay with Paypal if by mail, or credit card or cash if meeting. I am also open to trades. Looking for a set of 95's and a drysuit that fits me.

Al80 and backplates sold.

Hollis reg sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom