TC "Shadow Divers" Book signing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCDiver1

Ductus Exemplo
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Kurson?, Chatterton, & Kohler are coming to Traverse City for a discussion and book signing at the Horizon Bookstore on June 15th. I believe it's scheduled from 6:30-8:30 pm.

Thought some of you might want to know about this to show up if you can. Be kinda interesting meeting and talking to these guys i bet.

Thanks for the info Jon. Any chance you have a schedule of other booksignings they'll be doing?

Paula

No, sorry. :(

I just heard about this one through my dive grapevine. If they are coming up to podunk TC, i bet they are swinging through your area somewhere also. You might check out some local book stores who do this sort of thing to find out.

It took a couple minutes but I found Kurson's schedule. It's on his home page under 'appearances'. Only six more Michigan stops left on the list.

www.robertkurson.com

p.s. I'd double check with the book store in TC to find out the exact date. Your info says 16th, the website the 15th.

Woah, your right, thanks for the heads up. I was thinking 15th & typed 16th. Dhis Tarn dyslexia is a sugger bometimes. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom