Tech Lift Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbeindit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Eventually, I plan to go into technical diving and I was curious what size of a lift bag you think I should get. I will be doing most of my diving on wrecks in the Great Lakes and hope to one day do the Doria (which will be awhile).

My persn. choice is a 25 and 50lbs., each differing in color and have my initials brazened on them for easy id from a boat.

Unless you need it for a specific heavy lifting job, a 50 lb bag should be plenty.

sitdown248:
Eventually, I plan to go into technical diving and I was curious what size of a lift bag you think I should get. I will be doing most of my diving on wrecks in the Great Lakes and hope to one day do the Doria (which will be awhile).

Hi sitdown248. Most people feel that a 50 pound bag is sufficient for most applications. It is important to choose a bag that provides the maximum surface visibility and has protection against automatic air dumping. We currently have a Hot Deals special for ScubaBoard members that offer a great bag. Take a look at this link to see the type of bag you need.

XS Scuba Technical Lift Bag - Only $45 - FREE Shipping for Two or More!

If you have any questions, many on the board will be more than willing to assist you. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom