Tech party 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve SDI/TDI HQ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
techInviteWeb.jpg

Oh, man, this is the first thing I've seen that makes me wish I were going to DEMA!

It was a GREAT party - great people (and lots of them) with plenty of imbibables, edibles and fun. Thanks to TDI and the other sponsors (especially the folks at VR, who donated my brand-new VRX to the prize drawing) for a wonderful time.

Many thanks to everyone who made it out to our party. We were completely blown away by the number of people who helped make it a fun night.

Connected with many old friends and made a few new ones.

Particular thanks to all our sponsors: Wakatobi, VR Technologies, NACD, Poseidon, Hollis, Underwater Journal for their support and for providing unbelievable draw prizes. Thanks too to Edge Gear who where not a full sponsor but who threw in a top-flight regulator as a prize at the last minute!

Also like to say a special thank you to Adobe Gila's who hosted our party and who managed roughly three times as many guests as we expected without a hitch.

Lots of folks commented that Tech Party 2009 was "like the old DEMA parties." And we agree. Only issue is how the heck are we gonna top that one next year?

Back
Top Bottom