Tell me about diving in Colombia...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naga

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where are the best places?

the best/worst operators?

feel free to share joys/horror stories

muchos gracias......

* bump * I'd also like to get an answer to this question. I'm going to Cartagena Dec. 31st, and I'd like to know where I can go to for a good dive. I know San Andres is an amazing place, but I can't get there. Something closer would be nice

Thanks

It looks like I am to late for this posting but tell my story anyway
I have only dived in Cartagena once we actually went to the a place called Baru, about a hour boat ride from Cartagena....we stayed at my girlfriends, friends resort, felt like we were in Tahiti, can not remember the name of the resort but I did get the card of the dive operation who took us to the resort and picked us up every day and night at the dock for the dives then returned us to Cartagena.
The diving was unbelievable the clearest waters I ever dives in over 150 ft vis. Anyway the name of the dive operation is “Busos de Baru” and they have an office in Cartagena. I have there card and contact number if you are still interested and if I had enough time I could get the info on the place we stayed just contact me
Ciao
Tad

Also I would agree San Andres Island is a wonderful dive destination as well as Old Providence I guess it just depends on what type of destination you are looking for, Off the beaten path or more touristy

If you dont dive maybe you could take time out to look for the "Stone". You will know it when you see it, it will be green............lol

* bump * I'd also like to get an answer to this question. I'm going to Cartagena Dec. 31st, and I'd like to know where I can go to for a good dive. I know San Andres is an amazing place, but I can't get there. Something closer would be nice

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom