Sold! Teric with transmitter

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Teric with transmitter, aluminum bezel cover, straps, screen protectors. $875 shipped in the U.S.
IMG_9055.jpeg
IMG_9056.jpeg
IMG_9058.jpeg
IMG_9057.jpeg

Screen protector s messy but does the job. I can remove it to show there is no damage.

can separate them if someone wants the Teric but not the transmitter but won’t sell the transmitter until the Teric sells.

feel free to make an offer.

feel free to make an offer.
I have a snorkel and a nice pair of hand me down flippers. I know there worth, don't try and low ball me. Only trading as a set!

Jk... screaming good seller / deal

for a few days I’ll drop this to $800 before it goes to eBay, would rather sell here.

ive switched to a scubapro HUD so I’m looking for a back up compatible computer for the SP transmitter.

It is very tempting… How old is the unit? Has it been serviced?

Does SP make a HUD in orange? Orange filter perhaps? C’mon Lex, people need to know.

It is very tempting… How old is the unit? Has it been serviced?
I’ve lost track, it’s one of the longer trouble free one I’ve had but I don’t recall the last time this one went in, probably 2 years or so since divetrionics went through it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom