Terrell Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

craborn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am going to Terrell to go diving in May. I am looking for someone that could give me information on the area. IF someone is from the area please send me a message. Thanks, Clay

The dive site there is called Clear Springs Scuba Park, and this website should tell you just about all you need to know about the place. What it doesn't tell you, you can probably find here in the Texas Swamp Divers forum. :)

Clear Spring Scuba Park is "clearly" different

There are lots of us that dive there on a regular basis. Do a search on CSSP and you will get lots of hits. In the meantime, here's my post on conditions this past weekend:

CSSP Conditions

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

You looking for info on the scuba park or the surrounding area?
Motels, restaurants, that kinda stuff?

Clay from your Avatar photo it appears you have dove there before/?...the Chamber of Commerce probably will be another good source of area information.

If you're looking for restaurant info.....I highly suggest Fat Catz.....cajun and they're doing it right.....not too far in as you come into town from CSSP....on the right next to Cole Mountain (think that's right).....The only thing they don't have is Abita.

If you're looking for restaurant info.....I highly suggest Fat Catz.....cajun and they're doing it right.....not too far in as you come into town from CSSP....on the right next to Cole Mountain (think that's right).....The only thing they don't have is Abita.

Cole Mountain has awesome chicken-fried steak. For Tex-Mex, I would suggest PD's. Terrell has a fairly good variety of restaurants sprinkled along Hwy 80 through downtown.

Terrell also has a state hospital. You know, just in case you need to do some REAL decompression.

Thanks for all of the information. I have been there once several years ago. I going with my wife. We are going to spend a day diving and a day at six flags. I was wanting to know about eating places and hotels also. I did some looking and found the Chamber site. It was helpfull. I heard the cajun place was really good. I really appreciate the information guys.

Thanks for all of the information. I have been there once several years ago. I going with my wife. We are going to spend a day diving and a day at six flags. I was wanting to know about eating places and hotels also. I did some looking and found the Chamber site. It was helpfull. I heard the cajun place was really good. I really appreciate the information guys.

I live about 4 miles from Six Flags -- let me know if I can help you there, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom