Testing Website- Save $600 on a canister light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is an excellent deal. Too bad I don't dive sidemount...

Questions:

- What is the Ah rating of the battery pack? Just curious on that. The rating of 5 hours on High is what really matters, I reckon.

- The battery pack is non-removable? So, when it degrades, or if a cell goes bad, I have to buy a whole new canister?

- Does it come with a Goodman handle? Hard or soft? The one picture seems to show a hard GH.

- AND it comes with a GoPro mount? So you can have the light on a GH, and then the GoPro on top of the light head?

- Is the lens glass or polycarbonate?

- Is there a way to convert the gland for use with back mount tanks, instead of side mount? How much would that cost?

- Is there a warranty? How long? Details on what is covered?

- Return policy? Say I receive it and decide I don't like it for any reason, can I return it and how long do I have to decide?

Thanks for the info!

"Runtime- HigH 300 min, Low 900 min"

Need to fix the typo :)

If I were in the market for a can light I'd be all over this.

Sidemount glands work just as well as top mount for backmount. I haven't had a single problem with my UWLD LD-35 side gland even though I dive backmount.

it would be roughly 12Ah at 12v (to compare to hid light ratings). the 26650 batteries can be estimated to be around 3.7v 5000mAh each so eight comes out roughly to 148Wh.

Questions:

- What is the Ah rating of the battery pack? Just curious on that. The rating of 5 hours on High is what really matters, I reckon.

- The battery pack is non-removable? So, when it degrades, or if a cell goes bad, I have to buy a whole new canister?

- Does it come with a Goodman handle? Hard or soft? The one picture seems to show a hard GH.

- AND it comes with a GoPro mount? So you can have the light on a GH, and then the GoPro on top of the light head?

- Is the lens glass or polycarbonate?

- Is there a way to convert the gland for use with back mount tanks, instead of side mount? How much would that cost?

- Is there a warranty? How long? Details on what is covered?

- Return policy? Say I receive it and decide I don't like it for any reason, can I return it and how long do I have to decide?

Thanks for the info!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom