Tex Edward and Three Coal Barges Trip Report 08/14/2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baton Rouge, LA - 9.92 miles away
12475 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70815
Store Number: 225-272-5028
Store Email: bim4@aol.com

Catering Number: 225-272-5028
Catering Email: sonnys@bbq.brcoxmail.com

oops. I didn't read the whole post before I replied.

I ate there about two years ago. Still not good, like all the other ones.

Hooters > *

Michael

Baton Rouge, LA - 9.92 miles away
12475 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70815
Store Number: 225-272-5028
Store Email: bim4@aol.com

Catering Number: 225-272-5028
Catering Email: sonnys@bbq.brcoxmail.com

Thanks, That is an hour away. I would rather drive to Florida for the extra hour and a half and dive than eat. At least I know where it is now in case I decide I want BBQ the next time I am in Baton Rouge.

Consider eating at McGuires, Flounders, Landry's, Cooter Browns, Sidelines, etc since you are driving all the way over here anyway. All are far better than the chain restraunts :p

Consider eating at McGuires, Flounders, Landry's, Cooter Browns, Sidelines, etc since you are driving all the way over here anyway. All are far better than the chain restraunts :p

+1 for McGuires! Unless you can eat a LOT (I thought I could..) don't order the nachos by yourself. Bring three other buddies at least. Ohh and their beer is good too.

Michael

McGuires and Landry's are both chains. I'll admit that I wouldn't pass either of them up though. there's a Laundry's in the French Quarter, and It's hard not to stop in there for lunch, even with all that the quarter has to offer.

McGuires and Landry's are both chains. I'll admit that I wouldn't pass either of them up though. there's a Laundry's in the French Quarter, and It's hard not to stop in there for lunch, even with all that the quarter has to offer.

Dunno if I'd consider McGuires a chain, there are only two of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom