Tex Edwards March 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Micah Roe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Diving the Tex Edwards on March 19. Charter is the Scuba Shack. Anyone dove the site recently? Any info on the site? Pretty easy dive. If anyone wants to tag along, feel free!

Diving the Tex Edwards on March 19. Charter is the Scuba Shack. Anyone dove the site recently? Any info on the site? Pretty easy dive. If anyone wants to tag along, feel free!
I would love to tag along what time and how much is the charter?

Barge sits in 75 Fsw, when I was there 7/3 lots of bait fish. I thought it was a pretty cool dive. That day surface water temp was 80+, at depth high 70's. I would guess you'll see water in the 60's. Please give an update at to water temps when you get back.

I would love to tag along what time and how much is the charter?

Not sure on time as of yet. Should nail that down this weekend. I will let you know. The charter cost is $100, plus extra if you need to rent gear.

Depending on if the weather cooperates, we will be meeting up at the Scuba Shack at 8 am on the 19th.

Perfect as long as the weather holds I should be there

Back
Top Bottom