Texas Boat Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I was at the Texas Boat Show at the markethall in DFW and I saw a pool set up for scuba diving demos. There was a lady there with a Texas Swamp Divers shirt on. Short red kind of curly hair. Who was that? Anyone know? I felt weird just going up to her and saying hey "me too" whenever I haven't been around that much in the last couple of years.

I don't talk about Red Headed Women so I can't help you out there but,
I went to the DFW boat show a couple of years ago with one of my grandsons and Texdiveguy. It was a trip. :D

I was there in my TSD shirt, but I dont have red curly hair :) You should have come up and said something :)

Did either of ya'll see anything a sailboater may care about??? We are still trying to decide whether it is worth $20 after the dive show saturday... It's Valentine's and I want to make sure she has a great weekend....

Charlie

They had a big couple of sailboats by Beneteau - in the $100K range. Everything else was pontoon party boats and other fresh water flotation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom