Texas Swamp Dive Team Logo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Well folks....with the help of SeaWolf, I am proud to show you the first edition of the logo for Netptune Divers International Texas Swamp Diving Team (insert trumpets going "tah-dah!!!")

Click here to view.

Comments and input welcome.

You've got the Cotton Mouth but where's the Snapping turtle?

I like it!

Dee....

We'd love to have a snapping turtle, but Seawolf was not up to drawing that. I'll mention it to Tabatha and see if she can work on it.

You might also mention it on the Swamp Board so she catches it there.

Actually, the reason that I didn't add more stuff is that we're talking about doing hats and stickers. If we shrink it down and there's too much in the picture you can't figure out what it is.
Ya know - that whole K.I.S.S. thing.

True, but for the larger applications (T-shirts, window decals, air brushing on truck tailgates) we can have something in the foreground.

Originally posted by TexasMike
...air brushing on truck tailgates)

You can always tell a Texas boy by his truck.

Chad

Got a different dive design planned for the tailgate of our monster. We're holding out for stickers. Seawolf wants it to be the first thing on her shiny brand new tank!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom