Texas Swamp Diver Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok I finished the Texas Swamp Diver video. I need some more uw pics to freshen it up a bit so if you have one of yourself in the green waters of Texas ( or I guess Oklahoma for all you Lake Murray people) then please forward them to me so I can add you in the video! debrawelch697@gmail.com

The new video is on You Tube at this link

Nice flick Debraw. I'd send some pics from Travis, but the current vis limits the focal length to about the end of the lens. Maybe we can get some shots at the next SASS meeting this Saturday.

That would be great, a group shot, individual shots would be wonderful. I just kind put it together pretty fast last night. I am going to work on the transitions, pics and music for a different video, but i wanted to give people an idea of what kind of group we are and our get togethers. I know there are some more pics out there!

Hey everyone!
Send your UW shots of yourself to me and I will incorporate them into a nice video. I am working on titles for each person with just there screen name on the bottom of it. That way we can put screeen names and faces together.

Nice editing. Enjoyed the pace.

I have some decent aerial shots of Windy Point and/or Mansfield dam... if you are interested let me know and I'll email them to you.

Ok I finished the Texas Swamp Diver video. I need some more uw pics to freshen it up a bit so if you have one of yourself in the green waters of Texas ( or I guess Oklahoma for all you Lake Murray people) then please forward them to me so I can add you in the video! debrawelch697@gmail.com

The new video is on You Tube at this link

How bout the La. side of Toledo Bend???.....would that count??...lol......will get you some of 'the Bend' in the future........

Nice editing. Enjoyed the pace.
Thanks! At first I thought maybe it was a little to quick, they are at 2 sec intervals. Now that I am getting more pics to include I think iw ill need to keep it at 2 seconds because I do not want a 10 minute video! I don't like watching really long videos. I liek the upbeat music, short shots, like a commericial for the TSD group.

I have some decent aerial shots of Windy Point and/or Mansfield dam... if you are interested let me know and I'll email them to you.

YEs! Send me the aerial shots of Mansfield Dam and Windy Point. I know I can find aerial shots of CSSP and Balmorhea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom