Closed TG5 + Housing w/ lenses, tray, batteries, tripod, original boxes and more

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladiver33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi! Upgraded from this setup some time ago but kept it around just in case. Ready to send it off to a new home. A quick way to have nearly a full camera system that could shoot super macro, macro, in between and wide angle with it all fitting easily in a small backup.

In excellent shape. Very well taken care of. The camera is used but does not have significant scratching / dents etc. Some marking on the back of the housing that is not visable when underwater. Always freshwater rinsed, never flooded (hence the extra o-ring!). I have the original boxes for the camera and lenses (but for some reason not the box for the housing). Everything has been tested. Camera working perfectly!

- Olympus TG5 Camera
- Olympus PT-058 Housing
- Backscatter M52 81° Wide Air Lens (great for intermediate shots, can still shoot macro with this)
- Backscatter M52 120° Wide Lens (wide angle w/ no vignetting)
- 3 Sets of Olympus OG Batteries
- 64GB SanDisk ExtremePro SD Card [v30]
- Original USB Power Charger & Cable
- 1 Third Party Battery Charger (to charge outside of the camera - despite two chargers appear in the photos, its just one)
- Ultralight Tray w/ Double Handles
- Joby GorillPod 3K Tripod (great for setting up supermacro video on the seabed)
- Spare O-Ring

One note on the housing : The bezel has been "colored" with a black marker to avoid reflection appearing in shots. Back in the day there was not an elegant fix to this. Now there is =) (but the marker does the same thing and $45 cheaper)

Asking $1100 shipped w/ insurance.
(combined retail value of items - $1850)

Would like to sell it all as a package but may consider breaking it up if it does not sell after a week or two.
Did my best with quick cellphone pics. Happy to answer any questions you may have

Paypal or Venmo payment accepted. Same Day Shipping w tracking provided. (unless if purchased this thurs-mon - I'll be away for work)
I have a few completed transactions via ScubaBoard Classifieds with no issues.
DM or Reply To Purchase. Thx!

Tg1.jpg

Tg2.jpg

Tg3.jpg

Tg4.jpg

Tg4a.jpg

Tg5.jpg

Tg5a.jpg

Tg6.jpg

Tg7.jpg

Tg8.jpg

Tg9.jpg

Tg12.jpg

Tg13.jpg

Tg14.jpg

Tg15.jpg

If you want to split, can you let me know how much this would be?

Backscatter M52 120° Wide Lens (wide angle w/ no vignetting)

Not quite ready to give up on the dream of selling it all together just yet ! =)

I'll pile on with the "interested if you break it out"... In my case, interested in the housing + lens (I already have the camera).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom