Thailand-certified UAE instructor to hook up with experianced independant Instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DarkDeepDive

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to start with little introduction about myself. I'm in mid 30s, male, UAE citizen, speak 5 different languages. I have retruned here for a week now, and fyi never dived in UAE before, :11: yes

Since I have been diving in thailand for last three years and have vast experiance about diving industry there (dive sites at Phuket, PhiPhi, KohSamui, koh-Tao, Similans and koh Bon).
However i'm looking to hook up with experianced indepandant instructor for quickest way to get started on doing courses, things like where renting equipment and taking students to dive would be more "economy meantime comfortable" may be team up with me if you desire to...

Please don't post any replies here, any PM regardless of what your experiance level is welcome, anytime you are never late to reply:wink:

Thank you

...and welcome back :D I dont want to be a party poop, but when setting up your "operation" in the UAE, please bear in mind the strict rules for running any dive operation here....Independent instructors have to be affiliated with a Dive centre to be able to teach students etc etc... EDA can tell you all about that..

Just wanted to let you know..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom