"Thank you!" - From The Perfect Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChevaYEA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The guys from The Perfect Dive just wanted to say "Thanks!" to everyone who gave us such great information about dive sites and shops for our trip to Victoria, and a special thanks to Sunday Divers and Ogden Point Dive Center who had us out on some great dives. We had a blast on our trip and while we're still sorting and uploading photos, i wanted to share our site reviews with you. You can see them all here, but I've listed some of our favorites below. We can't wait to get up there again on another trip and we'll start sending some more divers your way.

There are more sites we're still working on. I'll post them once they are done. Thanks again. We had a great time with everyone we met up there.

- The Perfect Dive

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. You definitely lock out with the viz in the Saanich Inlet.

Al

Back
Top Bottom