Thank you Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Luke! I hope we can go diving soon. I really had a most memorable week! You are a great guy, and I am very honored to have met you, and the entire SUDS group. I hope you can come skiing in Colorado, our home is your home. Keep on diving, we are here to help with that. Love you, and welcome to :sblogo:

Last edited:
Luke,

You rock. Other SUDS divers were coming up to me and speaking about how you were motivating them!! Inspiring stuff. You really are the best of the best. You did a great job down there and if you are still interested, Joe Cocozza's offer for cave diving in Florida still stands. Or you can come to the DR. Or both.

Cheers

JC

I hope you all get the opportunity to return to Key Largo soon- I didn't get to meet you all when you were here but my husband Allan (who was the musician at the Island Grill on Friday night) told me all about SUDS. I hope we get to see you all when you invade the Keys :)

Suzette

Hi Luke, Congrats on your cert. It was an honor and a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet you. Hope you have many more dive in your future. Rob and Edie (46th SFCA)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom