Thank you Stahlsac!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

selo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:D

In 2006, when I got my OW certification, I purchased a Stahlsac Clipper (with two compartments). It was a great bag that saw multiple roundtrips to Catalina Island, and between LAX and HNL, CZM, CUN, CNS, BZE, DPS on dive trips and IST and NRT on non-dive but extended stay trips. (I also have a regulator bag, mesh bag and a Jamaican Smuggler from Stahlsac).

In all these trips, the Clipper was between 55 and 65 lbs (lucky to be 1K in UA and fly comfortably in general :cool2:). It was used heavily!

Well, the telescoping handle of the roller eventually failed two years ago. I did not get around to getting it fixed or throwing it away, until two weeks ago when I took it to my LDS (thank you Rocky!). Two weeks later, Stahlsac sent me a brand new Jamaican Smuggler as a replacement!

Thank you Stahlsac! I am now packing my new bag for my trip to Oahu on Monday!

Best regards,
Selo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom