Thanks Kris!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hook

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Kris, I'm back in Alaska, and I wanted to thank you. I appreciated your (and Tim's!) directions to Airport beach as well as the help on the scooter class. Meeting Brett was nice as we did have a mutual friend or two from Alaska. I have to say, the last dive on Maui was just awesome. I was able to retrace the scooter course to see the cool critters on Mushroom rock, and a hairy lobster had moved underneath as well. On the way back, I was visited by one of the Christmas mantas. He/she circled me, feeding about four feet away for a couple minutes. What a way to end our trip! When someone asked me how the dive was, all I could say was "You'll think I was lying if I told you the truth.".

Again, thanks and I hope your family had a nice visit.

John

Next trip will be next year. We'll make a trip to the big island mid-March (hopefully my wife will be able to dive by then!). I'll be sure to give you a PM before I come back.

Thanks again!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom