Thanks SBers for another Great Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your Doctor or Pharmacist about Tequila.

Tequila is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

Tequila. Leave Shyness Behind.

Thats GREAT

And it fits in very well as a description of my Slushy's
!!

Debby: I posted your ad on the bulletin board in my office yesterday. It got a lot of laughs. Notice how George dodges the issue of required federal licensing for his "slushys."

---Bob

DebbyDiver:
Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your Doctor or Pharmacist about Tequila.

Tequila is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Tequila almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, (well shyness anyway) and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.

Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila.

Tequila may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Tequila. Leave Shyness Behind.

THAT'S A HOOT!

Capt Gary:
grow do to the participation of you the SBers and I hear tell next years event will be even bigger and better. So we look forward to next years event and hope to see this event grow to record numbers.

Hey Capt Gary,
Are the dates set for next year's party yet? I really missed my annual pilgimmage down there over the winter, and if I could get the dates set far enough in advance, maybe I could make it down from NC, even IN THE SUMMER when the temps and weather and vis are good! Woo hoo, wouldn't that be cool!

Don't think the dates are set yet, but it will be in July for sure. As soon as the dates are firm I'm sure it will be advertised on the board.

Good Diving,

I can't wait!!!!

It will, of course, be BEFORE mini-season, right? :D

DebbyDiver:
I can't wait!!!!

It will, of course, be BEFORE mini-season, right? :D

More than likely yes. It's a real zoo down here during mini-season. I'll be in the shop to way past dark filling customer tanks tomorrow.

Good Diving,

I met a really nice couple on the boat, her name was Kelly, and I forget the husbands name, sorry, I met so many people that weekend.

They were shooting a really nice under water camera set up, and had it stored in a cooler.

I'm looking for their SB name, so I can PM them, and ask the name of the cooler for my DSLR rig, as it was great for packing their camera set up, and kept it out of the way.

Anyone know their name can you please PM me, so I can shoot them a PM, and not tie up the thread, Thanks!

FLTEKDIVER:
I met a really nice couple on the boat, her name was Kelly, and I forget the husbands name, sorry, I met so many people that weekend.

They were shooting a really nice under water camera set up, and had it stored in a cooler.

I'm looking for their SB name, so I can PM them, and ask the name of the cooler for my DSLR rig, as it was great for packing their camera set up, and kept it out of the way.

Anyone know their name can you please PM me, so I can shoot them a PM, and not tie up the thread, Thanks!

Marco, you were there & I never knew it??? Dude, you are in SO much trouble.... :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom