Thanks to all of you for 13 wonderful years!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best Wishes to the entire Blue XT Sea staff. Michael and I were there for your first year....met you at the Caleta with your moped and cashbox in hand. You know our story of seeing SHAMU and wondering what in the world did we get ourselves into !! ....Well, we have logged over 300 BXTS dives alone and are looking forward to hopefully another 300 +.... Many blessings to you Christi and your entire crew....See you SOOOON ! Mike and Sue

Congratulations Christi :)

Like PeterNBiddle, one day I will try switching from my current operator, and you will be the first on my list.

Divegoose

100+ dives on Shamu and Bandita II, made lots of good friends and memories :) Happy 13th, and here's to many more! Congratulations, Christi and Crew!

Congrats to you, and all the best in the future.

Congrats on the 13 years. 125+ happy dives with you and crew.

Congrats, Christi! Thanks for all the great info you give us on ScubaBoard and the service you provide to your divers. Although I've never dived with BlueXT, I have so much respect for what you've accomplished over the 13 years. Last trip to Coz, we were at our SI and one of your boats pulled up. I said to my dive buddies "That's Christi's boat!" and one of your divemasters heard me. He came over and gave me a great big hug! So sweet!

Best always!!!!

Congratulations Christi! You have been a a major asset to the island since you started. I wish you the best for the coming years.
Jim

Congratulations and see you in July!

Congrats! "Staying Power" in business is a great indicator of success! Thanks for your contributions to this board, too.

Back
Top Bottom