Thanks to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hokie Diver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
who have responded to my many questions. As a newly certified diver, I have asked numerous questions about gear and dive locations. The members of this forum have been very helpful with their insite and suggestions. I have not expressed my appreciation to all who responded and wanted to do so with this post. I stopped by my LDS this afternoon to pick up some weights and cannot wait to expand my knowledge and skills. They have a dive trip planned for Cozumal this summer that I plan to go on. I must admit that my hobbies (hunting, ATV riding and scuba diving) are getting rather expensive. D@mn lucky I have a very undestanding wife. Once again, thanks to the many members of scubaforum that have given their advice. Be safe.

Greetings Hokie I to am thankful.
The grace extended to me and many others by so many has in many ways taught me to want to do the same for others.
If you have received good advice then offer it to someone seeking.
If you have been extended grace than do like wise.
We are a community of many different people from everywhere in the world literally!
Where else can you chat with divers around the world?

Good luck with the other hobbies!
I have managed to hold onto hunting and fishing on occasion, which translates with my kids when they want to go.
I have recycled funds into my diving pursuit sold weapons for training and used vacation that I would have spent fishing in Canada.
Regrets? Not one!
If anything I should have sold more, traveled more diving!
When the passion strikes you never say never I have learned!

I am still very new to diving as in I am no where near where I would like to be!
It is important to not forget the struggle and work it takes to achieve goals but continue to set goals and keep moving to conquer them.
We move on into all things diving where our passion is on fire!

CamG Keep diving....Keep training....Keep learning!

Back
Top Bottom