Thanks to the Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cherinere

Contributor
Reaction score
To All:
This has been one of the most useful sites I have come across on the net. I am sure I will be here quite often, we beginners can learn a great deal from old and new alike.
My thanks to all and keep writting. We leave for the Caymans in a week or so, let you know how it was when we get back.

Good luck Cherinere and i hope the diving is all that you expect and more :)

cherinere,

Did you guys purchase your gear yet? If you have anymore questions about the Ranger please let me know. Have fun in Cayman :tree:

Dive Safe......

Aardal
:peace:

Yes, he went with the ranger and it comes in two days, he is more then a little excited. We are jumping in a pool next Monday with it so he can play a little before we leave. The responses I recieved when I asked about the Ranger and the Zeagle products was overwhelming enough to push him in that direction. I hope it is all he hope for, I went in with my new Isle last week and was thrilled. Its like being a little kid again with a new toy, isn't it? I also was playing with my new Cobra but that is going to take some time to figure out. Thanks for asking. Cher

cherinere :tree:

I'm glad you guys are getting what you want. Its an expessive sport but well worth it. The Cobra is very good choice too. Thats what dive too. I sell the Cobra here locally with the SK7 compass. Well enjoy all the new gear and its great to have Christmas twice a year huh!!

Enjoy and Dive Safe....

Aardal

:p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom