Thanksgiving weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wkndbum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have any dive plans for Thanksgiving weekend (Fri 11/23 or Sat 11/24)?

I'm thinking about Beaver Lake, Table Rock or Stockton. Stockton would be the closest for me (even that is a 5 hr one way). I don't want to do Oronogo.

Terry

I wish! Guess I need to consider getting dry suit certified. That would certainly make the local dive season longer. Please post a mini-report when you get back for those of us who will be dry. :)

I think I am going to try and find a cave to wander into that weekend. Either CB or RBD.

just put the boat away, can never find anyone to dive in the cold, we dive cold yearound (bottem of tablerock)

I might be up for Stockton, but will have to see. I might be at Oronogo that Saturday. Even so, I could probably make Stockton on Sunday.

DW

To be honest Steve, I am not sure. I haven't been there for a while. We have been going to Oronogo. I will let you know soon, though.

DW

Terry, I'm thinking of diving Saturday at Table Rock. I can't do Friday because I have to work but Saturday is open and probably Sunday morning. There's a chance I might be diving Bennett Springs depending on if Kevin can do it. I'd be there now if I didn't have to do Thanksgiving dinner today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom