The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry been offline for a while... 3-day conference sa CCP (pao met your boss si dodie)...

i discussed this with jonix last night, i'll email a design by monday latest (nasa school ata kasi font CD ko)... i might post the studies for consensus building pero hanggang 17th lang pwede makialam, that way there's more than enough time to produce it...

i'm thinking a 5x2 (jonix, pinaglaruan ko na yung proportions kagabi), that way it's portable and easily deployable u/w and not too heavy...

notes regarding design:
  1. my reco is to keep it generic - walang date, walang "1st", etc. that way it doesn't become useless after the 24th
  2. my reco is unless the resort shoulders/sponsors some sort of deal with us we don't put their logo on the banner/streamer - this will go for all the resorts we DOR in (portu, aquav, balai, planet, eagle point, etc.) - i believe naman there's enough free advertising na via our dive reports and postings afterwards... if they ask though, we're not asking for much... free dive, major discount, free food... anything really hehehehe
  3. my #2 is really to be fair to the venues we'll DOR in... especially when we start DORing in non-home resorts
  4. i don't want to put our names on it because it will date the event... also, what if there's a name there tapos di makapunta bigla? or biglang umuwi si ben_ca or sumama si seawolf or si happybuddha? wawa naman kung wala sila
  5. i'll be making the design big and loud so it's visible underwater when we do a group shot (that should be interesting hehehehe)
  6. i'll also be making the design bagay sa name "dive-o-rama" so expect something related somewhat to "groovy" and "yeah, baby!"
hintayin lang ha :eyebrow:

Jag

shugar:
sorry been offline for a while... 3-day conference sa CCP (pao met your boss si dodie)...

i discussed this with jonix last night, i'll email a design by monday latest (nasa school ata kasi font CD ko)... i might post the studies for consensus building pero hanggang 17th lang pwede makialam, that way there's more than enough time to produce it...

i'm thinking a 5x2 (jonix, pinaglaruan ko na yung proportions kagabi), that way it's portable and easily deployable u/w and not too heavy...

notes regarding design:
  1. my reco is to keep it generic - walang date, walang "1st", etc. that way it doesn't become useless after the 24th
  2. my reco is unless the resort shoulders/sponsors some sort of deal with us we don't put their logo on the banner/streamer - this will go for all the resorts we DOR in (portu, aquav, balai, planet, eagle point, etc.) - i believe naman there's enough free advertising na via our dive reports and postings afterwards... if they ask though, we're not asking for much... free dive, major discount, free food... anything really hehehehe
  3. my #2 is really to be fair to the venues we'll DOR in... especially when we start DORing in non-home resorts
  4. i don't want to put our names on it because it will date the event... also, what if there's a name there tapos di makapunta bigla? or biglang umuwi si ben_ca or sumama si seawolf or si happybuddha? wawa naman kung wala sila
  5. i'll be making the design big and loud so it's visible underwater when we do a group shot (that should be interesting hehehehe)
  6. i'll also be making the design bagay sa name "dive-o-rama" so expect something related somewhat to "groovy" and "yeah, baby!"
hintayin lang ha :eyebrow:

Jag

wow jag, you really got it going! good points.

shugar:
[*]i'll be making the design big and loud so it's visible underwater when we do a group shot (that should be interesting hehehehe)

Jag

please wait for us naman for this. we'll be arriving on the 24th pa :sadlike:

soooo excited :boings:

i agree with all points raised by jag. btw, pixographics can can do it for P40.00/sq ft. 2 days proofing + 3 days production. in short we have to make the decision making speedy :D

iris: syempre we'll wait for you guys. you, chip & spoon's group will all be arriving on the 24th

guys... wala pa tayong PPD logo and i might not be able to design one before the DOR... i'm also running a bit behind with the design... best efforts akong magpost ng designs later or tomorrow... sorry po...

Jag

shugar:
guys... wala pa tayong PPD logo and i might not be able to design one before the DOR... i'm also running a bit behind with the design... best efforts akong magpost ng designs later or tomorrow... sorry po...

Jag

wala nang logo PPD , text nalang ang PPD. gawin mo nalang logo ng SB, text PPD and Flag ng PI

para madali

pare naman... si jag kausap mo...

kung sanay ako na pamadaliin ang buhay ko nag accounting ako sa college at nagtrabaho sa bangko hhahahahahahaha (no offense to bankers/ accountants)

wait lang... i have a surprise... hope you guys like it

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom