The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
I could only sympathize with the parents. That would be one nerve wracking search for Jack.

Did you get a chance to talk to Josie ? is Paul still there?

Hey Paolo, how about a little sympathy for me for missing a kick a $ $ despedida? Just kidding.
03.gif

I haven't been to Pisa since early '00, so I don't know if Paul is still around. At one time I heard he was off working as a commercial diver, but that was sometime ago. My GF sees Josie out in Malate and Makati occassionally, but I don't know about Paul.

Drew

paolov:
gusto nyo talaga adventure ha, eto sa PISA tayo mag dive, southern end of maricaban.

Yeah, I had a lot of awesome dives there in 2001-2002. Adventure talaga. Fits the "explosion of colors/teeming fish life" category. Hindi kasi bugbog yung mga sites. At the time, sharks are even guaranteed at certain sites. However sea conditions are often rough and currents are strong, so not everyone might be comfortable with the dives. At the time there was only one dive operation in the area and their rates are higher than in anilao.

happybuddha:
I haven't been to Pisa since early '00, so I don't know if Paul is still around. At one time I heard he was off working as a commercial diver, but that was sometime ago. My GF sees Josie out in Malate and Makati occassionally, but I don't know about Paul.

Drew

I chanced upon Paul in Makati a few months ago. He now has a non-diving job in the UK but still comes here every few months. I believe Josie still operates the resort. Richard, their able dive guide still works there.

Matthew:
Yeah, I had a lot of awesome dives there in 2001-2002. Adventure talaga. Fits the "explosion of colors/teeming fish life" category. Hindi kasi bugbog yung mga sites. At the time, sharks are even guaranteed at certain sites. However sea conditions are often rough and currents are strong, so not everyone might be comfortable with the dives. At the time there was only one dive operation in the area and their rates are higher than in anilao.

Where is PISA?

paolov:

southern part of maricaban

Paolo, isn't it more east than south? Its across from Bonito and Bonito is to the east of Maricaban isn't it?

Drew

happybuddha:
Paolo, isn't it more east than south? Its across from Bonito and Bonito is to the east of Maricaban isn't it?

Drew

I believe you are correct.

Matthew:
I believe you are correct.

Thanks for the map, I did a quick search and didn't find anything that good. Since the island is oriented NW to SE, Paolo and I are both right or I guess the correct answer would be South East end of the island.

Drew

finally met clgsamson in aqua v over the weekend. viz was excellent and was a good day for drift diving as current was vert strong. dove beatrice, sepok and even managed to bump into caloy in twin rocks.

btw props to aquaventure for their great service and facilities. il be coming here regularly from now on:)

Back
Top Bottom