The 2002 Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denton:
Ah. "Secluded". Slow, I am :wink:.

Natasha::peek:
That may have been just a tad too much information :eek:ut:.

Main reason for this post: I know you said we'll get to the topic of Nitrox, but I'd like to bring it up now. I don't have a cert, but if I act now it may be possible for me to get on a course before we go. If hardly anybody will be on Nitrox, or if the dives don't really warrant it, I won't bother just yet.

# Mark

Maybe I should edit myself out, eh?
As for the Nitrox, actually I think quite a few will be diving it. 4 at least.. and probably more.
So if you do want to get on the road to it, I know Toucan can get the rest done with you. Let me know and I'll send the message down there.
Ken : Thanks for the restaurant list. :lunch:

I'll be breathing the good stuff. Probably not every time, but a man needs his oxygen!

Denton

(Ok, in reality (yes, I know where that is) for me the best use for nitrox isn't the extra bottom time, it's the extra energy you have AFTER the dive! Whose idea was it to breath more oxygen anyway?)

I'd like to be diving with Nitrox please -- to paraphrase Denton "Probably not every time, but a girl needs his oxygen!"

Wow, I go away for a few days and this board (and work) come to a screeching halt.

Anyway, my fun in NY is over ;^( so it's back to work. I took some time to post on my web site a few pics I took last year in Bonaire. The scans seem washed out and much less vibrant that the originals. I suppose it shows my lack of interest in using Photoshop. Any tips or suggestions (other than "give up") are welcome. If you know any of the real names of these fish let me know.

http://www.enteract.com/~wmorris/scuba.html

The rest of my site is boring stuff to keep my mom entertained and my sister mad at me ;^)

Anyone getting any new gear for the Bonaire trip?

Denton

Just bought a new 3mm shorty on sale. I have a new Nite Rider but not sure if I want to drag it all the way down there.

Dave

I've been using Photo Deluxe, an Adobe program that came with an old scanner years ago. Maybe it's just because I know how everything in it works PD but Photo Shop is just too confusing.

I took your photo and did what I normally. Auto fix filters the haziness out and I darkened it just a smidge.

See what you think...

Dee:
You're the best. You made my David look so new and shinny!
PS Glad to see you're following our Bonaire thread. Wish you could join us someday.
I'm going to offer this trip every fall so plan for it!
:wink:

Thanks, Dave looks even better in the photo now than in person! I don't have an eye for things like that.

With all the interest in Nitrox I'll probably bring an analyzer. I'm sure they have a good one at the shop but in never hurts, especially with the tanks left out for shore diving!

Denton

PS. Put me down for volleyball and night diving Klein, but not at the same time.

I love a good list!
Here's another one.
For Tuesday night volleyball ..so far ..
Beverly
Dave
Jerri
Raphael
Denton
Sandy
For the night dive Thursday
Denton
Sandy
Becky
Bob
Natasha