The 2010 Baseball Smack Talk Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, now that the dregs have been removed from the conversation (I'm looking in your direction Boston)...It's time to start the post season discussion.

who are is the favorites going in?

IMO...hard to bet against Philly in NL. Not sure any other team belongs in the conversation.

In the AL the Champs and the Rays are limping in. Yanks can't pitch, Rays can't hit. TX...well they're TX and until they win a series in the postseason I won't believe they have a shot. Which leaves the Twinkies. Hottest team going in, but you have to wonder what the weather is going to do if they go into the second round now that they are outside.

Two games into the World Series the Giants that nobody expected would be here are looking pretty good.
I went to tonights game and the Rangers had that look of defeat even during the game before they gave up seven runs with two outs.
Go Giants!

Back
Top Bottom