The 4th is upon us.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The tanks are topped off, regs serviced, suits and fins lubed, gloved checked, PSI 500 in both the FF and standard mask, ropes checked and re-bagged, lights charged and bags re-packed as is the car.

Everything has been checked and re-checked to get ready for the 4-day holiday coming up. Did about everything except polish the weight belt.

Record calls where we got wet over the 4th was 12 for the 3 day holiday and 8 on the 4th itself. It’s either wild or nothing and we're hoping for nothing. Now that everything is ready hopefully everyone will stay safe and parents will keep an eye on their kids instead of their beer.

Wishing everyone a safe 4th and lets not hear of any internal PSD accidents. Be safe……

Gary D.

Fins lubed?
New technique?
Evil dive shop sold you some aerosol fin lube?

Hope you have a quiet weekend!!

theskull

theskull:
Fins lubed?
New technique?
Evil dive shop sold you some aerosol fin lube?

Hope you have a quiet weekend!!

theskull
Not new. I’ve been doing it for many years. A shot or two of silicon into the pocket and they seat good and solid as soon as they go on. Speeds things up getting dressed and no need to make any adjustments later.

We don’t have the luxury of getting them wet first and some dry boots can be rough getting the fin adjusted. Sort of makes them self adjusting.

Try it.

Stay safe this weekend. I’m working almost all of it. We are going 13 days straight. Tonight is a 20.

Gary D.

Last year one of those CDA rent-a-cop guys yelled at us for diving at Tubs. Said it was stupid on such a busy day.
We went anyway. :eyebrow:

Take care of yourself Gary and be safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom