Question The Abyss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ukmc

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone know how/where I can watch/stream James Cameron's The Abyss.? I have done some googling, but ended up with dead ends on Amazon/Netflix/Hulu...

Does anyone know how/where I can watch/stream James Cameron's The Abyss.? I have done some googling, but ended up with dead ends on Amazon/Netflix/Hulu...
It's never been available to stream. And out of print now. You might be able to find a DVD copy on ebay

Crazy. It seems there is a Blu-ray coming eventually, but you're right that there's nowhere to stream it.

Try moviesjoy.is for a streamable version of the Abyss:

-Z

Try moviesjoy.is for a streamable version of the Abyss:

-Z
I am trying, and it is almost working, but I get constant bombardment of ads obscuring the view. I can not get rid of them. Some of them are quite risqué.

I am trying, and it is almost working, but I get constant bombardment of ads obscuring the view. I can not get rid of them. Some of them are quite risqué.
I use google chrome and have a free ad blocker extension installed (adblock next) and have no popups, ads, or any other issues.

-Z

It looks like a 4k version should be released fairly soon

Great story about Cameron running out of air in the middle of underwater shooting and then trying to breathe through a non functioning octo of the safety diver. Geez. We need to have this story in the near-misses forum… :)
Thank you for posting this. I hope 4K version will drop soon!

There's a pretty good video on YouTube about what an "adventure" it was filming the movie.

The DVD is available on Amazon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom