The Adventures of Ocean Annie, Makaio and Fringy the Ichthyologist Fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Annie Crawley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone,

We have been busy during this past year finishing up a new series of books, DVDS and teacher lesson plans for Pre K to K and 1st to 3rd grade. The DVDS started shipping in January, the books will be finished for the summer and the teacher lesson plans for September 2011. I would love to get reviews for this forum as we are targeting the next generation of divers! They are available at many libraries, and if yours does not carry them, you can request or they can be purchased online. I will also be at Our World Underwater, Beneath the Sea in NY and the Tacoma show this year. You can see one sheets on all the new products here: Product Information from Annie Crawley - The Adventures of Ocean Annie Products - Ocean Books Movies and DVDs - Call 805-453-1947 | Annie Crawley | Phone 805-453-1947

And if anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them. We have been working on the program for nearly three years. The new books have cartoon characters and we really want to get teachers across the world teaching Ocean and scuba diving in their classrooms. Can't wait to share with all of you and looking forward to feedback!

Looking forward to seeing two of yours soon as I'm #1 on the waiting list at the Los Angeles County Library.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom