The all new 2003 Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Bonaire
September 6th to the 13th 2003
Plaza Resort
Laguna room
6 boat dives unlimited shore dives
Dive Bonaire Group T shirt
Welcome Party
Farewell Party
Taxes Transfers

750.00 per person based on Dble.
Single (your own room) rates available..
Deposits due now 200.00
Final Payment July 1st 2003

So who's going?

I will be going on this trip with you this year for sure. I'm gonna pay for it all early so no matter what happens around then I don't have to worry about the added expense although I'm locked in to a pretty good job now with no signs of a layoff anytime in the foreseeable future so I should be ok but you can never tell.

Anyway, you still have my Jamaican Airline ticket from the 2002 trip that I was not able to attend so I should be golden on my air from Miami to Bonaire and back to Miami. I guess I just need to send you $750.00 if I go for double occupancy but I'd like to find out the single supplement rate if you could. I'm a light sleeper so I don't want to risk getting someone that snores like a freight train as a roomy if I can avoid it. Being tired on vacation when you want to dive allot is no fun, well, unless it's accompanied by a slight hangover. hehe... Shoot me an email Natasha with the single rate and I'll send you the full amount for the trip within the next 30 days or so.

For anyone else that may be interested in going this is a good site with info on Bonaire and you can always ask the frequent travelers here on this MB. http://www.infobonaire.com

Thanks much,
Larry J.

scubalnks@aol.com

Hi Larry:
Good to see you'll make this trip. I do still have the ticket you cancelled.

Keep in touch and we'll work out the details.
:)

Talked to Natasha well by email for a buddy to share a room for the sept Bonaire trip she told me to post here. I am a 43 year old male, and need a roomie to save some money, anyone else need a buddy? Thanks

I would also like to go on that trip and need a buddy. PM me if you're interested. Ii'm having some personal problems right now so it's kind of hard to think of diving trips but I am interested.

I can now add Jimmy and Paul to the list. Larry are you still in?

Jimmy:
Just wanted you to know your check came last wek. Thanks!

Hey Paul:
Your check came today. I'm going to merge this thread with the Bonaire trip detail thread so we can all stay on the same page.
Post here first so I know you saw this.
Thanks!

It was nice chatting with you on tuesday and I look forward to meeting you and everyone else who is going to Bonaire in September. Can't wait to go divng again. Paul.

Natasha,

thanks for the message. I just got it today when I had a chance to get to a computer that will let me get onto the Board.

Kath and I are definitely coming. I was able to get my schedule arranged to a certain degree and Kath has already been approved for her vacation.

Back
Top Bottom