The all new 2003 Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonaire here we come!
OK Dave, great to hear you two will make this one.
I'm getting excited about going back already.
Coral Spawning is going to be the best time.

:sunny:

Just a question on the bonaire trip, are the boat dives 2 tank or 1 tank, also how many rooms are available ?

Thanks, John

Hi John AKA Scuba Bear:
In the past we had enough divers on the trip to have two boats.
12 on each 45 foot boat.
One boat went out in the morning with one tank, and came back for lunch. The other boat went out in the morning for two morning tank dives.
You can jump on either boat if we have 2 boats again. If not, we will decide together if we want two tanks in the morning for three days, or one tank in the morning for 6 days.
Either way, you will just count your 6 tanks, on the boat dives, and when you are done you can buy more if needed. But remember it will be unlimited shore dives.

Oh and please welcome Bob and Beth to this trip now too.
We still have 8 rooms left as I am holding 12 rooms.
Hope you can join us!

:sunny:

Yes, it's true, we're going back to Bonaire with the group. Natasha had to twist my arm, but I said "Uncle" real fast! :winkbl: Due to work considerations, I simply had to cancel the Caymans trip and pick up Bonaire. Bonaire is still the most convenient and easiest diving I've ever done and I've been a couple of places. For those of you who haven't been there, YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT! The same for guys like me, it seems Bonaire is always great. I look forward to meeting and diving with all the new people on the trip. Natasha, are we going to get a night dive this year? Wow, that night dive last year with the full moon, the Coral Spawn, the lobsters, and the crystal clear water is something I'll never forget!:) Hey, is it September yet? :tree: Bob

Hi Bob:
So sorry I missed your phone call. We play phone tag more then any two people on earth! But hey we always have scuba board as a fall back.
I'm so glad you and Beth will make it again this year. Dave2 and Suzanne are also going again.

And yes, of course night dives will be on the menu!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom